Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This isn't what I signed up for

This is what I signed up for...





Somedays this is the best we can do.










7 comments:

Rulon and Lori said...

Funny. Your kids are way worse than mine. just kidding.

Stephanie said...

Ah-ha! There it is. Love it!

Karen said...

How fast this time will fly! I reminded Lee Ann today that just a short time ago, she was sure she'd never sleep again!! And now she is.

Sara said...

Your kids are so adorable. I love those moments when everything is right in the world and you can savor each moment with your kids. And then all heck breaks lose.

Becca said...

Way to show both sides of the gig. I'm starting to get nervous . . .

dev said...

those are smashing pictures. Seriously, they will love those later...

Jen H said...

Great blog! You are so funny (a necessary thing to avoid going totally batty some days!)