Wake up at 3am. Play in crib. Scream until Mom comes. Then scream for Dad. Get out of crib. Play with sleeping sister. Go back to sleep. Wake up at a normal hour. Crawl in Mom's bed. Poke at her. Fall out of bed. Cry. Eat eggs. Drink water from flower vase. Throw eggs on floor. Time out. Help Mom empty dishwasher. Pull gasket type thing off from around inside of dishwasher. Go play kitties with Claire. Hit sister. Time out. Crawl up onto sisters bed. Throw everything off sisters bed. Including self. Weeee! Cry. Note to self, landing hurts. Poop. Get diaper changed and touch poopy bum. Get clothes on. Sit in crib and watch Baby Shakespeare while Mom showers. Scream if the battery on DVD player dies. Get shoes on. When door opens run for my bike! Get strapped in the car, against my will. Flirt with other cute baby while sister is in ballet. Put on sisters tap shoes. Walk around like a manly man in them. Push button on water cooler. Watch water spill. Laugh. Time out. Eat lunch. Take sister to preschool. Fall asleep in car on way home. Sleep for 20 minutes to ruin my nap....Cry for the rest of the afternoon because I'm exhausted. Go to time out for being grouchy and throwing things. Cry when I see Dad. Cry when Mom makes me eat. Look at Dad with sad teary eyes until he crumbles. Cry when sister looks at me. Cry in bath. Cry during story. Cry in crib. Fall asleep crying.
3 years ago

7 comments:
I see that Jack and Ian had similar to do lists today! How lucky for us both . . . my condolences . .
Gotta love the boys in our lives!!
Good luck with him. I think I am going through a similar stage with Bree. Some times being a mom is way harder than what I think we thought we were signing up for. :)
Wow. Busy man! That was so funny!
P.S. I like his cougar shirt. =)
You just made me realize that I am not ready for any of that! I'll work on my next set of roommates, and probably go play with the water cooler tomorrow. I didn't know they could be so entertaining.
what are you trying to do to me!?? i can't turn back now... although calvin is good training some days.
Ok, that's sad.. but that's really cute. You know you have a couple of slightly older kids when all that toddler stuff just sounds so sweet. :)
Post a Comment