For all you young moms who feel guilty for turning on the tv to get things done, you need to go to your library and check out this book. It is filled with GREAT ideas for play. It also gets my creative juices flowing.
juliann! Hi this is Ashley from your old ward in Provo - what a crazy place that was! How are you? Your kids are adorable. I hope all is well with you guys. Love- Ashley
4 comments:
juliann! Hi this is Ashley from your old ward in Provo - what a crazy place that was! How are you? Your kids are adorable. I hope all is well with you guys. Love- Ashley
I'll have to check it out...I can always need more ideas, especially for Asher. He's always bored!
I'm giving myself fun points for the bouncy house trip today!! That counts, right??
Sweet, thanks for the idea, I'll forsure be checking that out!
Post a Comment