Monday, December 1, 2008



The foolish man (and woman) bought the house upon the hill,
the foolish man bought the house upon the hill,
the foolish man bought the house upon the hill,
and the snow came tumbling down.

The snow came down and the car came up,
the snow came down and the car slid down,
the snow came down and the car tried again,
and the girl in the car couldn't move.

Yesterday was our first GOOD snow we've had. When I turned onto our street I thought, WOW, that's a BIG hill! I'm just a chicken because it's the beginning of snow season. By the end I won't be shaking when I turn onto our street.
The picture is Claire 2006

9 comments:

Cathy Bloom said...

you are too funny---

Rachel DeFreese said...

HaHaHaHa!!! I love it!

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Why don't the foolish man(and woman) just put in a chair lift? LOL good times... it was about 65 degrees yesterday with blue skies and dry ground. Not to rub it in or anything :)

Kristian Nordin said...

Wow, you are brave. Snow and hills just freaks me out. I do not like driving on icy and snowy hills. It was 75 degrees today. I love the sun. Enjoy your snow.

Jen H said...

I love the snow! I'll trade you houses, it was pretty nice here today (like 60+).

Matt and Maren said...

yeah, that is a stinkin BIG hill!! you are a very brave girl. i would not even try.

April Bishop said...

funny...

Linda said...

Thats funny!
I keep hoping we don't get snow this weekend I have to work.

snaylorfam said...

Rob and Juliann
Your family is soooo cute. I found you on Ben and Ashleys spot. Your kids are adorable.

Scott, Tiffany, Zek and Mya