It all started at the dentist with Claire a few weeks ago. When we left they made her a balloon dog. She named it Hundley, which I got a good laugh out of. (For those of you who aren't in the know, Hundley is from Curious George) Claire LOVED Hundley, Ian was jealous of Hundley and soon I magically made him disapear into the garbage.
So that brings me to my point, our FHE on Monday. I got a book on making balloon animals from the library and some balloons and went for it. The kids LOVED it and I think Rob and I had more fun than they did.
2 years ago

7 comments:
So were you successful at creating any that actually looked like they were suppose to?
I LOVE making balloon things!... It is a real talent... and must run in the family!!! :) LOL
Ahhh! That's so cool!!
PS--We had food last night--and drink, of course!
You guys are such good parents! I also love that you can make things magically disappear...I am going to have to remember that trick for when I decide to have kids. Oh yeah, Liz has a blog-their family blog is on my friends list.
I'm a stalker and I saw your blog on Marens pages...so here I am.
We have a brown wiener dog that Landon named Hundley. I love the way kids think!
Kim "Worl"
Claire is so smart she takes after her mom and dad.
I love it!
Post a Comment