Monday, February 2, 2009

Car Wash

Today at the car wash some jerk cut in front of me and a whole line of cars. One kind gentleman got out of his car to inform him of the line he just cut. After a few minutes of discussion the kind man walked away and shrugged at me, giving me the "Sorry" look.

I didn't feel too sorry a few minutes later when the jerk was washing his car with the window rolled down. I HOPE YOUR LEATHER SEATS LIKE WATER, PUNK! If he hadn't cut to the front of the line I would have told him, but instead I called Rob and we had a good laugh.

8 comments:

Karen said...

KARMA!!!

Cathy Bloom said...

that's what happens when you are a jerk!

Dana said...

haha! that's funny!

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

NICE!!!!!

Linda said...

The "jerk" will have wet pants when he sits down on the seat.
That's called pay back. ha lol
I don't think water is good for leather.
♥ Aunt Linda

Grammie Norie and Poppy Vern said...

you were way more cool headed than I would have been....when you get as old as I am you pretty much say everything that comes to your mind...sometimes it's just not pretty :-) Love youm Aunt Norie

Kristian Nordin said...

HA HA! SUCKS TO BE HIM!

Dani said...

okay...catching up on all your posts! this one is hilarious!!! :)