One of these days our kids are going to get so smart that Rob and I will no longer be able to contain them. For a week and a half I would put Adam in his room with the exersaucer blocking the door while I showered. And he didn't think to crawl underneath it, until one day. I got out of the shower and went to check on him and he was on the 3rd step (going upstairs.) Now he is forced to play IN the exersaucer or jumperoo, sit in his carseat in my bathroom or take a nap while I shower...How do you do it with little kids around?
2 years ago

6 comments:
I hear ya!!!! Somedays it is all I can do to shower at least before Eric gets home from work.
You got me. That's a good Q. I say, that if I can get a shower in before noon, it's a good day. The last couple of days I've regretted taking a shower earlier in the morning, because Austin and Aubrey have been so naughty. Either she hurts him, and they work together to ruin the house and get into things they shouldn't. I've tried bringing him in with me and turning on the tv for her, and I use to shower while he napped, but now he doesn't take a nap until 11:30-noon each day. So alas, later showers here I come :|
What's a shower?
Put him in the shower with you. He can play at your feet and you get cleaned all in one functional station.
I used to collapse into the bathtub at night, take a nice little nap before bed while soaking my cares away, dreaming of a house with a shower big enough to actually get into. And if anybody started to cry, well, what was I supposed to do? I was in the bath, after all! OK ...occasionally I got a small companion.
it's into the jumper for our little man! especially after the jam incident.
Post a Comment