Sunday, April 11, 2010

What a man he is



A few months ago I was in the kitchen putting together breakfast for the kids. I usually don't watch morning news shows but that morning the tv was on and I was in the other room. Then Claire starts yelling, "MOM! COME IN HERE! SOMETHING BAD IS ON TV!" I run into the room ready to turn it off when she starts complaining, "Mom, look at this picture! This girl is not modest! I do NOT like it!" It was a picture of this years SI swimsuit edition cover. On it is a girl in bikini bottoms and her top is around her neck and her arms are covering her...baby feeders. Ian takes one look at it and says, "WOW! I yike it!" His daddy is so proud.

10 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

That is hillarious! Kind of scary that it happens young age. I'm really scared now for myself! Wow... At least Claire noticed it is not modest and wanted it turned off... right??

The Good Life said...

Oh they start so young. I CANNOT for the life of me ever remember Paige putting her little hand down my shirt when I fed her as an infant. Ryan has his hand in my shirt every time. I think it's just something that comes built in! Ha ha. Gotta love our little men!

Becca said...

Wow, that's hilarious!! Already just your average male :). J/K

Cathy Bloom said...

Love It!!

Rachel DeFreese said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This just made my day!

LeeAnn said...

I'm still laughing. . .

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Instinct. All nature... not much nurture. Makes cousin Andy SOO proud! LOL. Made my day!

Stephanie said...

uh oh.

Sarah said...

What a handsome little guy! What a cute pic. And what an.. in tune kid you have there ;)

Nicole said...

Shut up... he did not say that? That is funny!