Saturday, July 10, 2010

My little Pork Roast


And that was the last of that dish. He played with it on the ground for a while before he decided to pick it up...then drop it (NOT on himself thank goodness) What kind of mother lets her baby play with her glass corningware? Answer: A mother that wants dinner on the table before Caillou ends and Rob gets home.

4 comments:

Desiree P said...

I have a tupperware/gladware cupboard for that very purpose (with nothing breakable in it, learned that lesson!). Glad he didn't hurt himself. And, look at it this way, now you can go shopping!

Sara said...

So adorable. I am loving afternoon pbs it keeps my kids entertained while I cook. :)

April said...

Juliann, what a beautiful family you have! It is so fun to see you all grown up :)

Shelby Moore said...

HAHA! My mom says I used to sit in the turkey roaster and pretend it was a boat... I imagine I looked a little bit like Adam does here...
Cute blog, btw.
<3 Shelbz the harp girl!